Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reflections

This may or may not be my final post so thanks for reading everyone!

All in all, I had an amazing trip to Ireland. Our hosts at the Ballymaloe House were truly the best and I just wanted to thank Rory and Hazel Allen, Aidan and Robyn/Darren for being particularly welcoming.

Weirdly, I really only spent time in Cork County, but I loved every minute of being in Ireland (besides being sick). The people were extremely nice, lively in culture, and the country is beautiful. I had delicious food, learned a ton about growing food and even saw some of those infamous leprechauns. Ok, not the last one. But I did meet some great people at Ballymaloe, learned to love the great game of hurling and got to experience a really traditional Irish pub.

Finally, you get to see some pictures! I'll make another post with some pictures and post a link for some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment